Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Login Screen

jooda

Could someone contruct me a better looking GUI look for my game

My game is called light of Lore i was wondering if something could make a better looking login and put my game name on it which is Light of Lore

Also an image if possible

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt63/Nemesis30/lightofloregroupimagecomplete.jpg

@jooda:

> So can anyone do it?

I might consider it if you you show me some documentation stating that Artix Entertainment have given you express permission to use graphics they are currently using in their game, in your game.

> 9\. USE OF SOFTWARE.
> a. LIMITED LICENSE.
> When you use Company’s Site and Services, the online game software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data, shockwave and other digital files (collectively, “Software”), is deemed to be licensed to you by Company, during the term of this Agreement and as long as the Agreement has not been terminated, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. **All trademarks and logos and characters are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner**.

@jooda:

> If you dont believe me. I can guarantee AE wont sue me once i make the game lol

Doesn't really bother me if they sue you, I just don't like working with copyrighted graphics. I asked you if you can show proof, from your response you obviously cannot, so therefore you can wait for the next poor sod to do your request.

And I also can guarantee AE won't sue you once you make the game, but not for the same reasons as yourself….  :huh:

@Craselin:

> If you stop double posting mabye they will. >:|

Craselin, it was a bump, I'm sure that doesn't count. considering it's been more than a weeks space between his double post.

EDIT: Soul got it first. First Robin, now Soul. ;/.

I ~~may~~ won't do it for you, but like Devo, I'd like to know whether you truly are allowed to use it. A screenshot of an e-mail, or something would do.

EDIT2: Sorry, got stuff to do.