Find results in...

Tales Of Ninja

gdog12356

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Conra:

> Thanks aaron. It gets quite irritating getting these useless emails when i actually just want to see if you get someone.

Well we are updating because we don't want to make people think this is just some crappy game no one will want to join. So I guess we will make a W.I.P with asking to make it so people can join our services. But we need to keep people informed to show that we work really hard doing this game and will not stop at nothing to complete it.

@Schnurman:

> Well we are updating because we don't want to make people think this is just some crappy game no one will want to join. So I guess we will make a W.I.P with asking to make it so people can join our services. But we need to keep people informed to show that we work really hard doing this game and will not stop at nothing to complete it.

Then make a WIP. xD

Post your updates there, just have this thread open so if anyone wants to join, they have to just look like this post. Post this thread link, in your signature, and it will help out a ton. (The first post of course)

@K722:

> Then make a WIP. xD
>
> Post your updates there, just have this thread open so if anyone wants to join, they have to just look like this post. Post this thread link, in your signature, and it will help out a ton. (The first post of course)

We did

@Dax:

> Well designed. Plus its original. Thats what I look for here orinality

Thanks dax always like nice comments. We are making alot more progression and are making more of the gui and sprites right now and tilesets. Then we are going to make the story and maps.

• 2 weeks later...
@Socuine:

> Let's make a Naruto game and call it Nin Online!
>
> Mad?

Actually we are thinking to changing the name to Elements of Assault ;), but idk yet. Also I talked to Rory and he said it was fine and everything. Personally didn't now nin online at the time, but I know everything about it brilliant art, brilliant everything. But I want to be the successor of the professor.

Plus I do not get mad because it is close to Nin Online, like no one every copied a game style before… If you don't copy something, well it's imposible pretty much now. Games have come up with every style now and you pretty much can't think of something new without thinking for months.

i added a lot of features to the client, including wasd movement toggle, player level toggle, and soon to be a custom character creation screen. Im making a website and forum (or getting one) and i will have the link up whenever. This game is a branch of my company GDGaming, so it will be something like ElementsofAssault.gdgaming.whatever.