Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse as a whole.

IFX

So, I have to say, since the time I started hanging around eclipse (say about 2010 ish) i've been impressed, involved with, and fallen in love with this community. Even though i've changed profiles, and changed titles, and lost passwords. Changed interests. And just all out given up on eclipse at a couple of points, every time i manage to return to this community and still feel as welcome and invited.

The community is currently teaching me C# and even a small portion of them have gone out of their way to personally teach me things. Crest was kind enough to "welcome" me personally to the community (On my most recent reincarnation). And everyone on here seems to be so active. (even if I have more free time then most people on here, and am usually sitting here idle waiting for something else to come up)

Even if i don't contribute much, people are (mostly) respectful and kind. And I can honestly say with how much time i've spent on these forums, I can say that I want to stick with this community for a long long time after this.

So, you can officially count me in as an Official Eclipse Forums Constant Member. or something like that. (unless i do something board of shame worthy, and get myself booted)

end sappy love letter to an internet forum.

IFX out.