Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3D

Chief

@ihaveasexysexyname<3:

> can u lead me to the tutorial that you used, that made u make the human and get better?

http://cg.tutsplus.com/tutorials/blender/character-modeling-in-blender-basix/

Kyoghin, Most of the time I will not be applying subsurf divisions, as most of what I make will be for games, and keeping things lower poly is good (which I'm sure you already know, lol).

• 2 weeks later...
Chief, thats not a bad model for a low poly character, bt you can still reduce the faces on the head, and still come out with the same quality.

as for the sword its actually good for how much poly you do have on it.

Now for what i want to say, you shouldnt restrict your self just to blender, learn multiple programs such as the 3d max, zbrush, mudbox but the one i highly recommend is autodesk maya. even just to play around, get the free trial, the interface will be a little ifficult to understand but once you get the hang of it, you'll see the difference in the quality of your work and simpler to grasp work.(not sure if i worded that correctly.)

I'm saying this only because i do 3d animation for a living and i know some more about the industry then most would here. For example most here would know where to go with a 2d game where i wouldnt, and they would offer me help. All i'm trying to do is gve advice if your serious about taking on 3d, the more progams and software you know, the better chances of landing a job. Then again your characters and animations can't have flaws in them.

Well good luck, hope fully you come to like 3D.

lol, blender. Your models suck Chief, your palette is ducked up and you should use more dithering. And youre a fagg.

Anyhow, I like the shroom, sword seems a bit generic but cool, not a fan of the human. Keep it up and do go back to Zbrush, just follow the massive tut they have published on it… any other program will always gimp your skills while Zbrush just makes shit happen if you know how.

And about the rounding in Blender... how about reading the ducking begginer tutorial they have on their home page? Hm? Or even better, GOOGLE (yes, google) "Blender Tutorial" and download the begginer to pro guide.

Yeah, the human is having some… problems, lol. The sword does not look generic, youre just weird. And yes. the shroom. yumm. lol

Here is my latest work:
![](http://localhostr.com/file/ohcSbzs/shroomm_t.png)

I learned how to texture! lol. Not done yet, but its getting there.

• 2 weeks later...
now add a floor and make a grass text and plant the mushroom lols and then animate the grass if like the win was blowing lols and make a bright sun in the back and few clouds lols that would look so bad ass lols but nice mushroom i didnt know there where other programs out there than cinema 4d that could do that huh

this is with cinema 4d

@eltony:

> now add a floor and make a grass text and plant the mushroom lols and then animate the grass if like the win was blowing lols and make a bright sun in the back and few clouds lols that would look so bad ass lols but nice mushroom i didnt know there where other programs out there than cinema 4d that could do that huh
>
> this is with cinema 4d

That's 4 "lols" in a sentence.. O-o