Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Map Moral

Craselin

I would convert morals to a rec. Remove Mirage Source's old constants and add values inside the rec for what you want it to do. Basically your making it into an editor by itself, once this is done you build the combo list in the map properties using the rec. To make the morals check if no experience is lost via PvP, just add a check like LoseExp as Byte in the rec and set which moral you will not lose experience in. Then in OnDeath add a check if LoseExp = 1, if it is then remove experience. It would look something like this: "Moral(Map(MapNum).Moral).LoseExp = 1"

@Craselin:

> Hey everyone,
> I was wondering how I would add an arena moral to maps. And for those of you who think I haven't tried I have and I wasn't able to do it. (I swear I was so close DX)
> Thanks in advance,
> Craselin

Add a new constant and a new item to the dropdown menu. In the death subs check if they should lose anything in the arena. Ignore Helladen, he's talking out of his arse.

@Helladen:

> Whatever you think Robin.

Telling someone to re-program how the map moral system actually works when they've failed to even add something to the existing system is plain retarded. Use your noggin.

@Robin:

> Add a new constant and a new item to the dropdown menu. In the death subs check if they should lose anything in the arena. Ignore Helladen, he's talking out of his arse.

Yeah, that's the problem I go okay until the checking if they lose anything bit, I really need help with this bit because I'm completely stuck. I want to make it so they don't lose exp or drop items on death.

Thanks Robin :)

PS: Helladen, thanks for your reply but i think robin is right, he created eclipse origins so… yeah.

@Craselin:

> Yeah, that's the problem I go okay until the checking if they lose anything bit, I really need help with this bit because I'm completely stuck. I want to make it so they don't lose exp or drop items on death.

Find the lines which drop the items and remove experience and add an if statement checking if it's the correct map moral.