Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Password incorrect

Medleyy

Okay, I've had my server up today and it was the first time it ran. I sent a copy to my friend and he logged in, and it all worked fine.

He then logged off and couldn't log back on because it kept saying that his password was incorrect. He was using save password, and it wouldn't work. He opened up his config.ini and the password was correctly stored in there.

He's now created multiple accounts using paswords like '123' that cannot be forgotten and they don't work either.

This is **not** a spelling mistake, but I have no idea how to sort it.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, Now i have a question. I'm also having a password issue. My pass is of course under 10 characters, but it is saying i got it incorrect. I just got into the thing little over an hour ago and was doing fine till i logged out and tried to log back in.

@Slayer:

> Ok, Now i have a question. I'm also having a password issue. My pass is of course under 10 characters, but it is saying i got it incorrect. I just got into the thing little over an hour ago and was doing fine till i logged out and tried to log back in.

Please don't use someone else's topic to ask your questions.
If you remembered the account, check the Config file in the Client folder. Else just go to this location:

YourServerMap -> Data -> Accounts.

Then open the file with your account's name in notepad and then you'll be able to view your password.