Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(Request) Random quest system

Pablo Dolce

I need a npc or tiles, where possible using events, grant a certain group of repetitive quest randomly.
For example, a npc, or tile of a cartel can give the quest 12 through 25 randomly, that is, every time you speak a different quest, whether sometimes gives the same while you can give several different quest.

Is to make a system of optional missions.

//

Necesito que un npc o tiles, en lo posible usando eventos, otorgue un grupo determinado de quest repetitivas de manera aleatoria.
Por ejemplo, un npc, o el tile de un cartel pueda dar de la quest 12 a la 25 de manera aleatoria, osea, cada vez que le hablo de una quest diferente, sin importar si a veces da la misma, mientras que pueda dar varias quest diferentes.

Es para hacer un system de misiones opcionales.

//Thanks/Gracias//

P.D: Sorry for my english :3

I'm not sure to understand you, in the event system I have the option of adding quest, I'm using Eclipse The Final Frontier and has included it, but if you have the npc editor. And I do not want to create 25 equal npc, but that one npc for 25 quest xD

//

No estoy seguro de entenderte, en el event system no tengo la opción de agregar quest, estoy usando Eclipse The Final Frontier y no tiene eso incluido, pero si lo tiene el npc editor. Y no quiero crear 25 npc iguales, sino, que un solo npc de 25 quest xD

Rich.y appreciate your help again, but not understand where the codes you show me go. If you can get a mini-guide where everything will do me a favor.
What I want is simple, which means an event, have a tile can give me a quest that can vary from 1 to 25, or 25 to 50, and so every time I interact with the tile, I a different quest, and if I do not like, I reject the quest and I spoke again to see what other can come from those 25.

//

Rich.y agradezco tu ayuda nuevamente, pero no logro comprender donde van los codigos que me muestras. Si puedes hacerme una miniguía de donde va cada cosa me harías un favor. 
Lo que yo quiero es simple, que mediante un evento, hacer que un tile me pueda otorgar una quest que pueda variar entre la 1 a la 25, o de la 25 a la 50, y así cada vez que interactúo con el tile, me de una quest diferente, y si no me gusta, rechazo la quest y hablo de nuevo para ver cual otra puede salir entre esas 25.

Yes that spot is correct. You'd put another conditional check for the Random Variable after the 'Else' of the Variable conditional.

I'd like to think you'd just use 'Begin Quest' or 'End Quest' event commands, instead of conditional checking a quest, I might be wrong though… I'm not that fluent with the event system.

Dungeon Master knows more about quest eventing than I do... :P