Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VB6::: minecraft esque server console? EO3

IFX

So if anyone has ever played minecraft, and watched the developer console, its rather interesting to see what kind of things come up. and I was wondering, if there was a way to see another text box on the server that shows something like this:

(IP) (username) sent (packetname)

server sent (IP) (username) packetname

with the option of which packets to ignore on the console? like ignoring movement and things like that. so you could see who is accessing what shop and who is trading with who, and different things like that.

I feel like it is a far fetched concept, but it would be cool.

> First of all, your topic title is misleading. When I saw Java Script I thought this question was about JavaScript and not Java. Secondly, none of the vb6 servers afaik have this functionality built in. You could add this on your own if you wanted to.

Well, no the question was asking if A, it was possible? and B, if anyone could point me in a direction. I would love to implement this. however, I do not have the coding skills to do it without a reference, or at least a similar thing to reference. 

It was more or less me sharing the concept in the form of a question. I will change the title to resolved.

> Well, no the question was asking if A, it was possible? and B, if anyone could point me in a direction. I would love to implement this. however, I do not have the coding skills to do it without a reference, or at least a similar thing to reference. 
>
> It was more or less me sharing the concept in the form of a question. I will change the title to resolved.

Java script =/= Java. 

The title should be more like Minecraft Server Esque Console for VB6.