Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Reborn

GKO

You can see all the new's and updates and features about it here -no- And i will give credits to the mirage source creators, robin marsh etc. for the base.

And the reason im not posting it here is becuz its alot of work to post news here and at my site.

I will post some screenies later tomm. if requested.

Edit:
Im in a major need of staff and a team, soo if you would like a position please post in the staff apply board and you will most likely be accepted.
Here is the link: no

Regards,
GKO

Thanks for the good reponse. I hope it will be a success and you are welcome to come and be a moderator on the fourms if you would like at any time, i think you are very experienced and would like you on the team.

@GKO:

> Thanks for the good reponse. I hope it will be a success and you are welcome to come and be a moderator on the fourms if you would like at any time, i think you are very experienced and would like you on the team.

~~I thought you mean if I could help you building the engine, but I'll think about what you said.~~

No

>And also bad memories of the trouble and limited abilities those engines [Eclipse Origins]  had.

If you think adding more features to Origins makes it non-limited then you're wrong. The problem with adding features in general:
1\. It becomes slower.
2\. It adds more bugs if the coder doesn't know what he's doing.
3\. It requires knowledge and understanding if how to make features intergrated and smooth.
4\. The more features you give, the more each game becomes cookie-cutter. It's easier to just use existing features than make your own unique one.

Now, the problems with your features:

> Dx8 graphics engine.
> >Not all of us need alpha transparency, everybody thinks they do.
> Full online forum support.
> >Do you plan to support SMF, myBB, phpBB, vBulliten + all existing forum software? I knew you wouldn't. It's impossible to integrate everything, each system is individually made.
> Dueling Map's
> >No. Not every game needs "Dueling Map's [sic]".
> Quests
> >I'll admit that most games are better off with quests – but Silverdale had amazing success without quests.
> Pets
> >Not every game needs pets.
> And much much more.
> >Vague ending a.k.a. I'm out o

You need to show something off if you want to advertise. You haven't posted a screenshot, and only posted a link to your site saying "yeah I'm lazy". Wou … [read the full story](http://example.com)

Make a new topic with actual information and not link to your website, since you're clearly just advertising that. Until then, this topic is locked.