Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arts Degree?

saadhamza

@Azure:

> LOL

Yes, but after 6 months from that I'm ready to addmit that it was because I never (not even once) got there on time… it certainly wouldn't happen if I had a degree.

ROBIN'S FORUM! WHY U NO MULTIQUOTE!?

@Zonova:

> So, what job opportunities do you guys know of from a Liberal Arts degree? That, along with a normal Art degree, i suppose.

Welfare.

@Kusy:

> Yes, but after 6 months from that I'm ready to addmit that it was because I never (not even once) got there on time… it certainly wouldn't happen if I had a degree.

Pfft. How could you get a degree? You can't even get on a helicopter properly.

@Kusy:

> ROBIN'S FORUM! WHY U NO MULTIQUOTE!?

It does multi-quote. :o

@Robin:

> We were talking about how an arts degree will turn you in to a Polish army guy.

That's amusing

@Kusy:

> The only thing keeping me from joining is that I heard arabs shoot back sometimes.
> So… arts degree. Where were we?

LOL, You're still smarter than half my country's population…. "I'm joining the navy to travel." "But won't you be on a boat for six months at a time, with no freedom, no life, nothing but orders, eating, and sleeping?" I'm not making this up. I have had this conversation.

Lol, i'm gone for about an hour, and you guys completely take over the thread. Damn polish :3\.

Anyways, i didn't mean a job that specifically requires a Liberal Arts degree. I mean to ask more along the lines of What jobs don't require any specialized degrees(e.g medical)?

@Zonova:

> Lol, i'm gone for about an hour, and you guys completely take over the thread. Damn polish :3\.
>
> Anyways, i didn't mean a job that specifically requires a Liberal Arts degree. I mean to ask more along the lines of What jobs don't require any specialized degrees(e.g medical)?

You or she need to go see some of the counselors at the college you plan to attend. They will offer you much more advice and help you find something you are suited for.

@Zonova:

> You suggest asking people who have actually been to college for help with my college degree?! Why, the blasphemy!
> Lol, now that i've gotten that off of my chest, that's probably a good idea Azure :3

Not like they have people who get paid to do it or anything…