Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everybody Edits

Weegee

Everybody Edits is a fun game that you should try here: [http://armorgames.com/play/11986/everybody-edits](http://armorgames.com/play/11986/everybody-edits) if any one makes a new world post the link here too! Hope you like it and I am hoping for others opinions on it!

@Purgatory:

> Look at the quote you just did. you know the one that says "-snip for gradeschool comeback-". Kid, when you can say something other then Fag, or gay, then try it again, otherwise sit down and know your place.

I like how you don't even realise you can't win an argument with me… faggot.

@Rawrz:

> meh i have an account on armorgames so I can make levels. Robin isn't the tut level great for stuff like that

Well obviously not for everyone. Some just are too mature for that and have a huge stick up their asses… and they probobly inserted it there by themselves because they are huge nasty faggots.

@Kusy:

> I like how you don't even realise you can't win an argument with me… faggot.

What argument? All you say is "faggot","fagg", or "gay". So little vocabulary isn't even worth a argument. Kusy, just sit down, shut up, and learn NEW insults. When my brother was two years old he was using the insults you are now, be a man, get better at insulting me, or just sit down.

By the was, what kind of name is Kusy? Would make sense for you to use name similar to pussy though, as that is what you are.

You're brother said Fag at the age of 2? Damn, i think my first word was like… God xD.

Anyways, Purg, stop it, you're being laughed at. This man's a Eclipse Veteran. He can make you jump off of the top of a building on what would have started as the happiest day of your life.