Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Public Representative for Division Of Life

BeNjO

![](http://www.divisionoflife.com/img/title.png)

Hi Guys,

I am currently looking for someone to join my 3D MORPG Division Of Life. Looking for a full team member who is good at representing a product and can make information look appealing to potential customers.

**Benefits:**

Become a full fledged member of the DOL Team,

Have an input about what happens in DOL,

Full VIP account for the time you are in the team,

Free hosting for files and backups on the DOL dedicated server.

Any money generated by either the site or the premium store will be split amongst team members. Nothing is set in stone, But something along the lines of time spent on the team and the amount of work produced will factor in when the time comes. Please do not join just for the money.

**Required:**

A mature person who can represent DOL at any time required.

Write up and edit information to make it more appealing to the public and potential players.

Work to be done in a fashionable manner and within an appropriate time frame.

Website: [www.divisionoflife.com](http://www.divisionoflife.com)

Hey I am interested not only in the rep. position but hopefully in a different position as well I am also currently working on my own game and we could collaborate some how I am really wanting to be a part of this game and hopefully we could do a collaboration and make a game together or make this game together.

contact me ASAP at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested.

Going off the recent posts you have put in threads from 2013 and 2014, Ad the fact you basically used the same reply to 2-3 other threads all generally saying the same thing, I am going to decline the above offer. I wish you luck and wish you luck. Please remember (repeating my self here since you didn't listen before, Hence its a no to join my team) Check dates on threads before replying to them.

What is a public representative exactly. I am new to eclipse and if you would like, maybe we can work together? I have been using eclipse for around a month without a account and I have finally decided to make an account. I am really just looking to help out people but I don't have much experience too be honest but would love to help.

> What is a public representative exactly. I am new to eclipse and if you would like, maybe we can work together? I have been using eclipse for around a month without a account and I have finally decided to make an account. I am really just looking to help out people but I don't have much experience too be honest but would love to help.

Hey brother, he is looking for someone to help in a game made in Unity - not Eclipse.

As far as a Public Representative, I am safely presuming that he needs someone to handle the marketing/public concerns side of the game. You would be responsible for getting the game out there into the public, answering any questions players may have, and relay and player concerns/questions to the respective teams.

Any blogs and website information updates would generally be written by PR as well but it depends on how well you do everything else - including how well your written English is. ;)

> Hey brother, he is looking for someone to help in a game made in Unity - not Eclipse.
>
>  
>
> As far as a Public Representative, I am safely presuming that he needs someone to handle the marketing/public concerns side of the game. You would be responsible for getting the game out there into the public, answering any questions players may have, and relay and player concerns/questions to the respective teams.
>
> Any blogs and website information updates would generally be written by PR as well but it depends on how well you do everything else - including how well your written English is. ;)

Thanks! I would like to fill this position hit me up with an answer if you are interested.

@[member="Hackertatio"] - Not sure what experience you have with what I'm asking feel free to PM me any previous work :) .

@[member="SkywardRiver"] - Not sure if troll? Lol I know you are kind of busy with other projects :P .

@[member="James"] - Can you PM me with previous presentation work? I see you are from England also which is a bonus.

> @[member="Hackertatio"] - Not sure what experience you have with what I'm asking feel free to PM me any previous work :) .
>
>  
>
> @[member="SkywardRiver"] - Not sure if troll? Lol I know you are kind of busy with other projects :P .
>
>  
>
> @[member="James"] - Can you PM me with previous presentation work? I see you are from England also which is a bonus.

No trolling going on here mate. I always have time to write up some good hype!

> @[member="Hackertatio"] - Not sure what experience you have with what I'm asking feel free to PM me any previous work :) .
>
>  
>
> @[member="SkywardRiver"] - Not sure if troll? Lol I know you are kind of busy with other projects :P .
>
>  
>
> @[member="James"] - Can you PM me with previous presentation work? I see you are from England also which is a bonus.

Hi! I don't have past experience but am very interested!

Here is the something I wrote for my own game

"Embark on a adventure and duel fire-breathing dragons, battle corrupted ocrs, slay a demonic dark lord. Build your dream fortress, collect epic loot, ride wondrous dragons, tame ferocious beasts, and do much more all in "Name to be decided"! Are you ready for the ultimate adventure? "

If you want I can write stuff like this for your own game but I am improving on my writing as I am a story writer for my own game and hopefully for other games.

I don't have past experience but hey everybody's gotta start somewhere :D

Please hit me up ASAP, if I qualify like @[member="SkywardRiver"] said

**NOTE**I don't want money!

You may be prematurely jumping into this from the sounds of it. And I totally understand why - because I was exactly the same way. ;) Haha.

> "Embark on an
> adventure with
>  dual
> fire breathing dragons, battle-
> corrupted ocrs
> , slay a demonic dark lord
> . Build your dream fortress, collect epic loot, ride wondrous dragons, tame ferocious beasts, and do much more all in "Name to be decided"! Are you ready for the ultimate adventure? "

In red are things that I corrected with _proper_ English and the second sentence is simply a list that is too long for a normal attention span.

I really don't mean to be rude and I intend not to be, I hope you're taking this as constructive criticism. It's _**not**_ bad! But it's not correct.

Take a look at Division of Life. Write him some example work based on what you see and play.

It's a very impressive piece of work so far, so be sure you know what you're getting into.

>
>  
>
>
>  
>

Sure will do