Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[CS:DE] GUI Edit

Odin

@Jaiden:

> He means you're an idiot for saying that. When he says frmMain doesn't exist, he means that you don't move GUI elements around in the form anymore.

No I do not.

**1.** It's frmMenu.
**2.** It does not exist in the Crystalshire project. The files used in the project are shown in the project explorer of 'client.vbp'. The source folder is full of every discarded form and module since EOv1.
**3.** I'm saying he's an idiot because he pointed to a form which is never used in Crystalshire.

@Odin:

> I noticed that it wasnt there in client.vbp. I was wondering… Lol

You have 50 posts. All of them are posting stupid in the question and answers forum. So far you've claimed that Crystalshire's textures need to be 15625x15625 in size, you've argued with me regarding the usage of 256+ size textures, you've claimed that you don't need VB6 installed to compile your game and you've also claimed that something which is not even a part of the project should show some sort of result when changed.

You are the epitome of everything I hate.

@Robin:

> No I do not.
>
> **1.** It's frmMenu.
> **2.** It does not exist in the Crystalshire project. The files used in the project are shown in the project explorer of 'client.vbp'. The source folder is full of every discarded form and module since EOv1.
> **3.** I'm saying he's an idiot because he pointed to a form which is never used in Crystalshire.

Oh lord I completely misread. Bad of me to draw conclusions. Whoops.

Let me apologize for attempting to learn. And I didnt understand what they meant by power of 2, I do now, And I said I **THINK** you can compile without VB6\. I had already had VB6 installed, so I thought it was a basic computer command, not a VB implemented one.

But… you know... your always right. >.>