Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse:Truth or Dare (an eclipse fan made fiction)

Ryochi

@Lollicat:

> I hate you because this is a stupid topic. I would never, in my life, wish to be you, not even if I was molested while being forced to listen to pop/rap music.

@Sly:

> For once I'm actually glad I wasnt included on a "people" of eclipse thread.

I dare Lollicat and Gwen to do the sex because they don't want to be a part of this thread. ;)
With some pop/rap music in the background.

Oh wow people. You get angry just because i ask you to make up some dares for the characters in the main post and everyone's getting pissed off. In this thread you make a truth or dare and i make a fanfic of them doing that. Is that so hard to understand?! Sometimes the eclipse community could be so clueless.

@Lollicat:

> I hate you because this is a stupid topic. I would never, in my life, wish to be you, not even if I was molested while being forced to listen to pop/rap music.

What?! No pop/rap music, you say?! Your life has been deemed utterly pointless :3

Also, i second Renzo, although i'd recommend an HD video camera to go along with them

@Ryochi:

> Oh wow people. You get angry just because i ask you to make up some dares for the characters in the main post and everyone's getting pissed off. In this thread you make a truth or dare and i make a fanfic of them doing that. Is that so hard to understand?! Sometimes the eclipse community could be so clueless.

What don't you understand about this entire thing being retarded?

@Ryochi:

> Oh wow people. You get angry just because i ask you to make up some dares for the characters in the main post and everyone's getting pissed off. In this thread you make a truth or dare and i make a fanfic of them doing that. Is that so hard to understand?! Sometimes the eclipse community could be so clueless.

![](http://halfagiraffe.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg)