Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lil B

ark0n

Don't get me wrong, upbeat rap and hip hop is great for clubbing and hyping up… but I'm from New York city, give me some Biggie, Nas, Pharycyde, Bone Thugz, Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, and others who truly signify what **Hip Hop** was originally about. If we go way back in time to the creation of Blues as a genre, it was an expression of basically living a shitty life but being able to still grasp any goods from it. Essentially, hip hop was the same until "Superman that hoe" became popular by modern day idiots.

@Marsh:

> If we want to talk about shitty rappers lets all just bash lil wang(wayne)

Lil wang…really? R'ly? talkin bout the mans privates.

Anyway I'm not a big Weezy fan but the guy has some witty punchlines and wordplay. I treat my rap music like boxing, some killer punches and a mean hook will do the trick. The only Lil B song I've liked was...death of rap or something like that but the guy makes a lot of lame songs, I can't fux with him like that.

Lil Wayne ain't too bad. I'd listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7tOAGY59uQ&ob=av2e
All day.

I don't see why you waste your time talking about how shitty rap is. Get over it. Some people like it, some people don't. Its staying.

@Anna:

> Run DMC > *

Old school hip hop is the best for sure. Very rarely is anything made recently very good.

That lil wayne song you linked wasnt bad. I think it is just the way he talks i like a clear voice and he just doesnt speak clearly kind of like 50 cent. Sounds like he is slurring his words or something. It is probably just his style but it makes it harder to hear. Its hardly noticeable in the song you linked though.

Wow that was terrible. Even if its a joke or not. If hes gonna make fun of rap at least make it funny.
On another note there were good rappers then and there still are now. I really don't care though as to argue which is better I just enjoy the music