• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Next Eclipse release features

Medleyy

@SeeingBlue:

> This.
>
> I don't know shit about programmer etiquette. I learn as I go. I make all the noobie mistakes & I don't care because it's the way I love to learn. I hear people tell me I am in over my head, but I believe I am exactly where I need to be. Enjoying myself while making of mess of someone else's code & learning all at the same time. I'll do something a hundred times over & find a better way every time and that's ok.

You should write rap music. I just read through that post and imagined some black guy rapping it surrounded by skinny models and brightly coloured cars. It really cheered me up :')

@Aeri:

> You should write rap music. I just read through that post and imagined some black guy rapping it surrounded by skinny models and brightly coloured cars. It really cheered me up :')

;P LMFAO

Well there is no real way to just learn it, I just look at the structure, memorize it, then mimic it. my learning is limited to only what i've seen before.

but you should always find the best way to learn for you.

@Robin:

> These are not game engine features, they're game features.
>
> Go read up on what a game engine is. Hell, I do a hell of a lot more than most game engines do already. Claiming that Origins is incomplete is just… well, silly.

I didn't say it was. Well, at least it wasn't meant that way. I was just exhausted.

well most of theese features have already been released as tutorials or as custom engines. For the ones that are not you can easily make them yourself. The only real feature that i would like to see in a future engine is a more custom battle system, like in the zelda games where you can slash and create some combo's instead of just holding ctrl.