Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hotkeys?

emoclew

Hey, new to EO, i messed around with EE a few years back when it was popular…Question though. How can i change the hotkeys/key bindings to my game? I absolutely hate using the arrow keys and f1 through f10 or w/e for abilities, and so do my friends who will play my game when it is finished. I'm looking to switch it around to a wasd and 1-10 scheme, but i couldn't figure out how.

I've looked all around, maybe im just retarded, but could someone either show me how to do it, or just show me where the code is and ill edit it myself?

thanks in advance

Just a word of advice, if you don't correctly change these your game will get REALLY annoying. I was playing a game where every time you click on an NPC to target it would focus the chat, now imagine ASWD and 1-0 constantly showing up in the chat by everyone who is playing. It was horrible! I had to convince the owner to switch back to F keys, ASWD was already optional, i just turned it off.

But my point is, if you are going to take the time to do this, please do it right.