Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Web Space for Your Eclipsing & Otherwise

Giving out 10 free ftp subdomains of http://www.napalmcheesecake.net for anyone making Eclipse games to use or another 5 for anything else. Rules are: NO pictures of chilidog, NO NUDITY, NOTHING ILLEGAL. If I find anything like this then ill just delete your ass…

Show me your Eclipse game and if I like it ill set you one up. Also let me know what your subdomain would like to be. If i say you get a spot then youll need to email me your requested ftp username and password.

Just an edited notice: If it is not an Eclipse game but is a project that looks quite good or you just need some space for a portfolio of work then show me the work or the other projects you had in mind. Not discriminating on just games here if people genuinely need some web-space. Ill devote 5 more subdomains to non-eclipse projects just for that.

Current subdomains given out:
Azure: napalmcheesecake.net/azure
Becky; napalmcheesecake.net/SecretsofMajilova
Ryoku Hasu: napalmcheesecake.net/HOA_Online

Peace.

@LemonDoggy:

> Hey Spork. Sound good. W.I.P = My Sig. Check it out. Tell me what you think (: Thanks :D
>
> EDIT: If you don't want to that's fine. I'm still new to this. So the game is in baby stages. But Domain would be helpful. Thanks Anyway (:

Looks like a good concept but need a bit more than just a storyline dude. Get back to me when you have worked a bit more on the game.

Wow this looks useful. My WIP is located in my signature. My mapping may not look so good right now. But let me tell you what the trees with and without leaves are for in the Time Square Map (Work In Progress). Tree with leaves-this tree represents a new and everlasting furture that is blooming with many leaves symolizing the tree of life. Tree without leaves-this tree represents an old and forgotten past that people still cherish but want it to wither away into tiny speckles of dust symbolizing the tree of death. Thank you in advance.