Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo Testing

Venombrew

Just looking for some feedback on a logo idea, post-animation.  Im sorta feeling towards the idea but also against it, so all critques are welcomed!

-Removed-

Also will be starting a new project very shortly, completely fresh, will be my first game on my own.  Im moving back towards games(stuff Ive always had a passion for) and away from advertisement and website designs that I been doing last couple years.  If anyones interested PM me here and I will give you up with the info on the project.

i should of stated, post animation is finished results of an animated image, i work back to forward with certain animations.  So your seeing the end result of finished animation. the beginning is actually a very basic 618 with a gradient.

It's impossible to comment on the quality of an animation just looking at the last keyframe.

I assume this logo will be used in other media which don't support animation. Post the frame you'll be using as your site banner if you want feedback on that.

the last keyframe is the most important one, thats what goes on a box(commerical use for finished product) as a final image, what im looking for are ideas towards the final copy, use ur imagination strip away the effects and leave the 618, thats keyframe 1 dude.  theres no point in showing keyframe 1, since its not whats suppost to WoW people.

my last post was to verify what exactly people were looking at and what i meant when i said post-animation.

I honestly don't understand what you're doing.

You post an image asking for feedback. I point out the flaws. You point out that it's the last frame of the animation. So I ask for the first frame. You say that first frame is irrelevant.

If that's the case then why did you bother pointing out the fact it's the last frame? Either way, without animation it looks cheap. Hell, I assume _with_ animation it looks cheap.

Honestly, it looks like you just opened up After Effects, added text using a shitty 3D effect on one side and a black-white gradient on the other, installed a generic organic line plug-in then covered the entire thing up with a lens flare.

The fact that the lens flare tool is ever considered by you opens up all kinds of questions about what kind of animator you really are.

dude calm down, all i stated was which part your looking at. the file is incomplete and currently not ready to be rendered, uploaded and displayed, i was just asking for critique on the end result. does it look shabby, what can help it out, lol you don't have to keep posting dude. this is no more than bascially a screenshot lol

> Just looking for some feedback on a logo idea, post-animation.  Im sorta feeling towards the idea but also against it, so all critques are welcomed!

keyword post-animation, im asking how the end looked when it was done, thats all man. don't turn ant-hills into mountains

ya these are actually my old images from awhile back, and if a mod could please remove these i would really be appreacitive

main reason they need to be taken off, is because when i made these, there was no 618 studios, but now there are, and they're copyrighted.  this asshole put them up from an old photobucket account claiming they were his and regardless the quality he is full of shit.  image wasn't ever animated, it was just a still and a failed design from over a year ago that i thought was deleted but will be.

It seems like you've generated the text and just taken pieces and spread it all over the piece. Put on some easy photoshop effects and called it graphics. I'm no Graphics Artist. But this to me looks like a jumbled mess of images. Also. FYI don't mess with robin. Bad Idea :/ @ Robin. A few years back when I was a noob. I had an  account called Zostark. The first thing I did was message you to make me an avatar if you could. Not knowing you basicly created Eclipse. So I apoligize for ignorance and spam. @ WarDog. I find it highly doubtful that you created that. Seeing as 681 Studios has nothing to do with anything and seems quite original. But anyway. Maybe you're right. Just saying.

@LemonDoggy:

> -snip-

tl;dr. No need to defend Robin. He's a big boy.
To know more about what WarDog is talking about see here: [Scroll Icons](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,74650.msg800711/topicseen.html#msg800711).

On-topic: The font looks kind of lame "^^ And those small pictures don't look good at all. Maybe you could try to remove them and post the result. And the sun/shine effect on the 1 looks rather stupid.

this was a horrible design, i don't even have the original files to it anymore. you can pick this thing apart for days. for instant look at studios, shadow on backwall and a cut off stream of reflection that doesn't reflect below it, the reflection has no perspective at all so its basically just a flipped low opacity copy cut in half with lazy attempt of reflect.  The word Studio itself is completely boring and the spiraling colors coming up through the top do not fit the overall color scheme nor are they placed appropriately and proportionately.  And i agree 100% with robin that the use of lens flare as a source of light is a horrible idea, or its use period.  Trust me i can rip this hunk of junk apart better then most, simply cause i made the bitch.  But i also had no intentions of showing it to anyone either since i tagged it as failure.

this project was extremely old.  but regardless of how bad it is or how good it is or could be, one thing is for sure, its not Venombrews. Infact the name Venombrew isn't even his, thats someones WoW Rogue name. Thats how lame the dude really is he has to use other peoples names.  I also sent Robin an apology cause you can see him Trollin him in the posts.

but what your missing strafe, is he only put my images up on this forum to troll and get at me for telling him he either had to kick in rent or leave.  this wasnt the only website he was planning on doing this at, its just some of the other forums i use require an admin approval before you can make an account, so he had to sit and wait to join a couple other ones.  On my Laptop in my favorites, this site is number 2 on the list along with some others ones.  HE also knew about this place, because I kept showing my brother all the cool stuff on the site and forum.

TBH with you, this was a very heated subject for me, my privacy was violated and work was passed off as someone elses, that will get you kicked out of any school in the world.  And also, he wasn't just ripping an image from me, he used one that could get me in trouble if he was running around all over the web doing this shit.  That logo was dead and forgotten simply because, while i was trying create 618 Studios, "Area Code" i live in, an actual company called 618 Studios bought copyrights and they do music productions in the area. Like a dumbass i gave him access to an old photobucket account so he can upload images for his facebook and w/e else he wanted to use it for.  i still use that account every once and awhile that has my actual information they can link back to me.

I already sent them messages, but id like to thank Rezno and Marsh again for helping me out as quick as they did.  I don't have the 618 studio PDF, but i do of the scrolls he tried to pass off since it was a recent project i did for a friend and their site.

Without proof this means nothing. Okay Mods ect can sort out the Pictures ect. I'll give you that. Not trying to be a troll or anything. But we don't know what forums he posted on nor do we need to. If it's something to do with problems in real life I suggest you talk to him about that. Not try to get him enemies by only showing your side of the story. I suggest talking this over and complaining about things to do with Eclipse. If complaining is what you want to do. I don't mean to but in. But Making him seem like the bad guy over the internet is kind of childish. What do you expect Eclipse to do about your rent and Photobucket account?

oh he won't be back, only way he can get back is whoever takes him in this time has a pc with the internet.  hes one of those guys who has a facebook page but no residency.

> What do you expect Eclipse to do about your rent and Photobucket account?

nothing, they already took the plagiarised pics off their site, and they did it quickly too. and i was stating the rent to show what kind of guy he really was. as for proof i done said i would load up the files of the icon scrolls he claimed was his.