Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Woot new music

Justin Knight

I only listened to the first 40 minutes of both but I really enjoyed both, they are great for a beginner and better than most, if you keep practising the world is your oyster, but on another note I think if the trippy on screen projection stuff wasn't there I wouldn't have the same attention span even for 40 seconds

Imho, the first song doesnt really suit a building, I see it being more of an underwater sort of song, as for the second one I see it being more of a boss song.

I find with the second song I find the drums enter too suddenly with the symbol, but as it progresses they are incorporated quite well, and I love the vocal "ah"s or whatever you want to call them.

i like them both, and i would use the first one for one of those parts in the game where you got be fast and in a hurry like in ff7 when it was time to escape after you plant the bomb and the timer keeps running while your fighting.  i would defently use the second one for the background music while you were in a bad part of town or some form of slums while your walking around.

what i also like about the second one is the woman's voice in it, thats pretty sweet.  you think you could do a hero theme, but its for like the anti-hero, hes still the good guy, but does the right hting for the wrong reason.  and maybe add some orchistra style instruments into it as well?  i couldn't pay you in money, but maybe work something out in trade?

@[SB:

> knightkid123 link=topic=74700.msg801583#msg801583 date=1313979790]
> I used Korg DS-10 (DS game) for brain storming, FL studio to make loops, Magix Music Maker to build the mix, and Virtual DJ for a bit of mastering.

Ok :)
Good work, i know none of those program i just use Cubase :P.

@WarDog:

> you think you could do a hero theme, but its for like the anti-hero, hes still the good guy, but does the right hting for the wrong reason.  and maybe add some orchistra style instruments into it as well?  i couldn't pay you in money, but maybe work something out in trade?

I'll look into this and tell you in a few days whether I'm up for it or not.