Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tell us your race

Jacquelinett

@Kusy:

> And here I was, being sure that nobody will fall for the troll. Eclipse, you surprise me every day.

It's a 13 year old girl from Vietnam. She moved to America two years ago. Maybe she doesn't pick up on the language or is innocent to the internet?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeta:

> im trying to say being a kid (13) and whatnot you might not have understood his trolling. since they think they're so funny for being little trolls

That's a pretty common misunderstanding. The person trolling doesn't think he's being funny. He usually find other people's reactions amusing.

Nevertheless, I'm aryan.

@Kusy:

> That's a pretty common misunderstanding. The person trolling doesn't think he's being funny. He usually find other people's reactions amusing.
>
> Nevertheless, I'm aryan.

I have to agree, Kusy wants you to be angry. Kusy, I'm part Jewish…. :D

@Azure:

> I have to agree, Kusy wants you to be angry. Kusy, I'm part Jewish…. :D

You can't be part Jewish bro. If your mom is Jewish then you are Jewish, otherwise you're not. Simple as that… and I know being an antisemit, gotta now who you be hatin.

@Azure:

> I have to agree, Kusy wants you to be angry. Kusy, I'm part Jewish…. :D

He's finding amusement in people biting the bait, and when people congats the troll etc he's feeling big.

9/10 trolls do think they're funny, but they fail.

Not talkin about you specifically.

Maaan, stop writing stuff like that. If you want to talk about me specifically or anybody else specifically, please do so and don't write things like "not  pointing that at any of you or anyone", it makes you sound like someone who do want to tell me something but then suddenly decides he's going to throw it in the air so nobody gets hurt.

It's not very assertive and sounds weird.
Now let the race revealing thread continue, because what color my skin has and how long is my dong (even tho you suggest it's length is insufficient) are the most important thing about me, as a person.

@Kusy:

> Maaan, stop writing stuff like that. If you want to talk about me specifically or anybody else specifically, please do so and don't write things like "not  pointing that at any of you or anyone", it makes you sound like someone who do want to tell me something but then suddenly decides he's going to throw it in the air so nobody gets hurt.
>
> It's not very assertive and sounds weird.
> Now let the race revealing thread continue, because what color my skin has and how long is my dong (even tho you suggest it's length is insufficient) are the most important thing about me, as a person.

It's small enough to matter. ;D