Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to add a extra button for the ingame GUI in Eclipse Final Frontier

GalacticGlum

Hey @[member="Link"]

There is a buddy system in Eclipse Final Frontier I need to know how to add the button to the gui that opens the buddy window. In frmMain there is no button layout of the guild, party, or any button so I am confused as how to add a button under the guild button that is able to open up the buddy window instead of pressing "b" on your keyboard.

All you have to do is open the frmMain (I think that's the name) and create a button from the side bar thing. Double click the button and have it open the buddy system. If you search for where the "b" opens the system then you can copy that code, double click the button, and paste the code there.

Hope this helps :)

Sorry, I'm trying to do another walk through on something I don't know, but I'll try. Ok, so search for [vb]ScreenHeight = 600[/vb] and replace the 600 with 576\. (This makes the map look smaller)

Next, find [vb]MAX_MAPY = (frmMain.Height / 523.33) '18[/vb] and replace the 523.33 with 554.12 (This makes the map smaller with walking)

Then you have a 32 pixel (1 tile) area to put buttons on the screen. Basically, run it in VB6 until you get the button in the area you want. To add a button, just do what I said a couple posts ago, and to add a picture so they look nice, click the button, go to properties, and scroll down to picture, then add the one you want, I hope this helps :)

Go to the first post and mark the thread as solved.

For anyone wanting to add a button, you only have to change the max buttons in constants, copy a button in general then change the coordinates, change something in the draw I think, and make the input in the mouseup/down so that clicking the button actually works (I think you put it before the reset button line, or I'm remembering the line wrong). And that should be about it I think, hopefully this helps whoever needs some guidance.