Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need a programmer….

purplystuff

@purplystuff:

> as the title says um i need help…. i need help doing a npc chat box... as in when you talk to a npc a little chatbox pops up and displays npc name and message... it dosnt need to display sprite... if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

So wait, you were just boasting that you're making a 'VB2011' game on the chatbox, now this?

So you now how to render maps? You know how to make effects like rain, snow, night & light?
You know how to let your character move, attack & interact with objects?
You know how to organize data for everything? Items, Npcs, Resources, Animations etc. pp?
But you don't know how to make a chat system? Like, send a message to the map… (send message to all ppl on map) and so on.. Really, you should overthing your decision to make an Engine from scratch.

@Kamii:

> So you now how to render maps? You know how to make effects like rain, snow, night & light?
> You know how to let your character move, attack & interact with objects?
> You know how to organize data for everything? Items, Npcs, Resources, Animations etc. pp?
> But you don't know how to make a chat system? Like, send a message to the map… (send message to all ppl on map) and so on.. Really, you should overthing your decision to make an Engine from scratch.

I can do all that, I just carnt make their name appear in a textbox >;(