Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free website design - no guarantys

olife1

Available: Yes

Free webdesign shoot me an email on what you want at [email protected] with details.

First come first serve ill only be assisting one person at a time witch will allow me to work with the game developer more closely so we can get exactly what you want.

ill ask you for a bit of information in the email.

No i will not be asking for details such as passwords or user account information. and if you ever receive such an email from anyone that you are not absolutely sure that you know that's them you should discard such an email immediately 

There are no guaranties, no required link in the bottom of your site, no license what so ever.

Please make your thread more professional. Screenshot of works, experience, skill, all that.

Look at my shop thread;

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,75578.0.html

Examples, past works, details of what I can do. Stuff you need to show. And fix your spelling and grammar.

:p I'm not in the least bit a professional but thanks for the tips all work on that now.

To all that are reading this post, examples are currently being created as well as a new more detailed post.
I apologize for an inconvenience.

-olife1

@olife1:

> :p I'm not in the least bit a professional but thanks for the tips all work on that now.
>
> To all that are reading this post, examples are currently being created as well as a new more detailed post.
> I apologize for an inconvenience.
>
> -olife1

I'm not professional in my art or writing, I don't get paid for it, but having a Professional looking thread is good to have either way.

Just work on the thread, and I hope you get some business.

Thanks for the tips haha no excuses there. I'm currently working on some examples to show for. Another question i have is should i post them as pictures or as links? And if as pictures exactly how do you post them. I'm sorry but i generally do not use the forums.

@olife1:

> Thanks for the tips haha no excuses there. I'm currently working on some examples to show for. Another question i have is should i post them as pictures or as links? And if as pictures exactly how do you post them. I'm sorry but i generally do not use the forums.

Links if the website is published, or pictures of the style you've done them in.