Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About runescape

saadhamza

If you're playing with a steady stream of friends then it's bearable at best, but it's downhill now. Jagex have tried to uprate the graphics and work out all the bugs, but for me, those where what made it fun. I remember standing in Varrock Bank, when the only difference between HD and SD was a carpet here and there, and every so often the Rune 2H you saved for would spring into one hand and your player would seem to stiffen out for no reason.

Everone I know stopped playing around three years ago, at the peak of crappiness. They thought that bringing the Wilderness and free trading back would resolve that, but that's not even the start of it.

If it all went back to when RuneScape had cell-shading, full Rune was 200k, the player's eyes would appear and disappear as he breathed, plate-mail had gloves and PKing was actually fun, I'd play again in a heartbeat. Doesn't look like we're ever going to go back. Play (Or make) a 2006 private server and get some friends on-board. Just like the good old days.