Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can i have monts

tonyboy319970

Nearly everything you want is possible but if you don't see it in the tutorials section you will have to attempt to program it yourself or try to pay someone here to make it for you (which I don't recommend paying people here for codes I have been screwed twice doing that)..

*mounts

@Justn:

> Nearly everything you want is possible but if you don't see it in the tutorials section you will have to attempt to program it yourself or try to pay someone here to make it for you (which I don't recommend paying people here for codes I have been screwed twice doing that)..
>
> *mounts

Yeah, paying people you don't directly know to do your coding isn't a very good idea. You should probably go to Tutorials > Source; there are a lot of different things in there.

@Annahstas:

> Just try making a sprite that seems to sit. Then have a paper doll under them. Though make it look more prettier. Don't make it look like a rough crappy sketch of what you want. Just mess around with it.

As there is no 'boost movement speed' attribute, that would make the mount entirely aesthetic and thus pointless ;)

@Annahstas:

> Just try making a sprite that seems to sit. Then have a paper doll under them. Though make it look more prettier. Don't make it look like a rough crappy sketch of what you want. Just mess around with it.

A mount system should be made by editing the source. Don't try something like this.