Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!

Alpha Omega

I have already initialized the server and I ran the client. I registered and when I clicked "Accept" I got this error message: "Sorry, the server seems to be down. Please try to reconnect in a few minutes or visit http://www.touchofdeathforums.com". I waited and reconnected and I got the same error message. Is it that your servers are having maintainance or the problem is on my server? And also what can I do to fix this problem?! Thanks!

…...............................
I am sorry but you are having a dumbass moment. Try going through the tutorials again and learning the fact that you must connect to your server through your router. Robin doesn't have a special server just for us all, he wait's to see if your small brain can actually read the tutorials. I would have been nicer to you but I just don't see a reason to be when you are obviously unable to move a mouse and click Tutorials to read each one. When you have read each one then ask a more logical answer. Until then stop trying to confuse your brain by trying to seem smart.

Have a good day!
-Annah

Actually I have read all of them. And the first time I tried making a game with eclipse origin IT WORKED on the same computer and same date. So I don't know what happened here. I shut down the server turned it back on, It said it successfully initiated. I am playing on the same computer as where the server application is on. I am not playing on someone elses game. It worked once before so I don't know what happened now. I even tried restarting the computer so I believe I am not having a dumbass moment. I checked the server and it was fine but when I try to play, that error appears. I even deleted the files and re - downloaded them and even tried from all 3 mirrors and also tried downloading the v2  beta version. Thanks.

Annah why are you being a female dog to him?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you had a similar problem and had to have crzy remote in to fix your problem of not being able to connect to your own server.

Alpha make sure your client port matches your server port. Use localhost for your server's ip in your client. Try turning windows firewall off all together.