Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got a puppy.

deathtaker26

I don't think I mentioned, I'm training her to be a ESA, (Emotional Support Animal) She will be a service dog to help people with emotional and stress related mental disorders such as anxiety and depression. She first must be trained to get a CGC (Canine Good Citizen) title. After I get her completely certified, I will be taking her into hospitals, nursing homes, and trouble teen support centers (such as mental health clinics for minors under 18) to comfort people who need the support. I have anxiety and depression, but I've pretty much overpassed it with my own motivation. I know what it's like and wish to help her, help people who need it.

> I don't think I mentioned, I'm training her to be a ESA, (Emotional Support Animal) She will be a service dog to help people with emotional and stress related mental disorders such as anxiety and depression. She first must be trained to get a CGC (Canine Good Citizen) title. After I get her completely certified, I will be taking her into hospitals, nursing homes, and trouble teen support centers (such as mental health clinics for minors under 18) to comfort people who need the support. I have anxiety and depression, but I've pretty much overpassed it with my own motivation. I know what it's like and wish to help her, help people who need it.

Aww that's so sweet of you, I wish the best for both of you :)