Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Most Complete Custom Eclipse release?

Vimknight

Heya guys! (And Girls :P)
Just a quick Q, But Which Custom release do you guys think gives the most solid base to start from? I'm not talking from a Newbie Point of View, But someone who has had a lot of experience with Programming and Games Development Before.

The Custom Release I am looking for should have Support for Quests, More than the default 255 Items limit, Fixes the servers spell limitation, maybe a guilding System, crafting and/or mining etc.
Thanks,
~Dan

There is no custom version with guild system… You can check in source tut and try to debug it by yourself...
All of custom versions may have some bugs..
I suggest you to use EO and add things by yourself so you know what is in there and what you do.

Hahaha @ robin, Thats my problem, If I was to start adding things to EO then a lot of it will be half arsed, buggy and unfit for Any Consumption O.o Thanks for the help though guys, I guess that I'll just carry on from where I am with the original :D btw GJ Robin :)

@ThereIsNoDomino_:

> There is no custom version with guild system… You can check in source tut and try to debug it by yourself...
> All of custom versions may have some bugs..
> I suggest you to use EO and add things by yourself so you know what is in there and what you do.

actually, you are wrong. Samugame released a version back then. You just have to go around to look for it

Yeah, I agree with it being more rewarding, A feeling of Accomplishment, But sometimes it gets to a point when you are a programmer, when it's nice to find something already done for you! Lol :D

I'm gonna start with the coding of the original Client I guess, Unless I can find a good custom version within the next 30 minutes or so ^^