Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

REQUEST: EO 2.0 Jail

gregnator

Hey guys its the fantastic Captain Obvious.

Obviously i'm having a little problem with scripting, I have tried making a jail script and a admin chat. when you press *msghere  you get like admin chat and only admins can read it.

But alas, I have failed, i was pretty angry for it to not work so i threw it all away.

Does someone have a Jail system,Admin chat system and a /calladmins system?

I really dont like to request those stuff so if someone would maybe want to help me figuring it out it would me much appriciated.

thanks,

-Captain Obvious

rodakan.. listen i dont know why you are posting… but i think Ryoku Hasu made it clear.. so unless you can help, i suggest you dont reply anymore.. otherwise this topic will probably be you and me saying stuff to each other over and over and no help would be given.

```
Sub CallAdmins(index As Long)
    Dim i As Long

For i = 1 To Player_HighIndex

If Player(i).Access > 2 Then
            Call PlayerMsg(index, "Player " & Player(index).Name & " had called." , Red)
        End If

Next

End Sub

```This Sub would message every one with an access of 2+, change the 2 to set what ranks get it.  Didn't test it, should work you need to make your own command for it.
Add
```
Exit Function

```Under the Call PlayerMsg to only message the first admin it gets to.

@Scott:

> ```
> Sub CallAdmins(index As Long)
>     Dim i As Long
>
>     For i = 1 To Player_HighIndex
>
>         If Player(i).Access > 2 Then
>             Call PlayerMsg(index, "Player " & Player(index).Name & " had called." , Red)
>         End If
>
>     Next
>
> End Sub
>
> ```This Sub would message every one with an access of 2+, change the 2 to set what ranks get it.  Didn't test it, should work you need to make your own command for it.
> Add
> ```
> Exit Function
>
> ```Under the Call PlayerMsg to only message the first admin it gets to.

many thanks for helping out, but cant  seem to get it right grr

EO 2.0 is alot different from EE 2.7

@Captain:

> rodakan.. listen i dont know why you are posting… but i think Ryoku Hasu made it clear.. so unless you can help, i suggest you dont reply anymore.. otherwise this topic will probably be you and me saying stuff to each other over and over and no help would be given.

@Captain:

> I dont see why you'd want that…

The hypocrisy. I don't think I want to bother helping now.

And besides, Source requests aren't ~~usually~~ fulfilled, unless if you provide evidence that you've made an attempt and literally come to a stop.

@Captain:

> I know! I posted this and 1 second after! Marshy Dearest made a request board… Marshy Dearest is such a tease dont ya think?
>
> Anyways can you move this thread to the correct board or help me?

Hey Captain Obvious, we dont do programming requests. Thats why you couldnt find a board for it duh.