Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Mechanical Sun- Extinction

Dark Crusade

Going to start showing off some new songs I've been composing. If you like it, be sure to subscribe. I'll be uploading more soon on Youtube.

This is an early version of the song. I have yet to add bass to most my songs, and then final touch-ups and revisions, most importantly including album mastering. These exports are straight from Guitar Pro 6\. They aren't complete recordings or studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2bwodIqyXQ&feature=channel_video_title

@NamelessSoul:

> Instant like. I've always admired your songs and listened to them in the background while browsing/using the computer. It's really nice to know you're making music again. I really enjoyed Maelstrom.

Thanks, I never stopped making music in fact, I just stopped showing them off here, but now that I've got so much done and a lot better, I'm going to start releasing all my progress again. (:

@Kreator:

> Thanks, I never stopped making music in fact, I just stopped showing them off here, but now that I've got so much done and a lot better, I'm going to start releasing all my progress again. (:

Only here? Well, the last time I tried to enter your facebook page for "Beau Buckley[Composer]" it redirected me to facebook's homepage. ?_?

@Jungle:

> Are these meant as concepts showing off your compositions or meant as final works?
>
> Either way, amazing work! I'd love to see more of your work around here.

Concepts.

@Murdoc:

> Pretty wicked sound you got goin there. Do you play this on guitar first then translate to guitar pro, or vice versa?

Both. If I have no ideas in my head, I'll improvise on the guitar until I make good progress. Otherwise, Its straight from my head to the program. The riffs which are more beat or scale based, such as sweeping or breakdowns are often from my head, while the tricky or memorable riffs worked out on guitar first.