Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8 directional?

Charles-Z

you better have a good idea for game if u want to be 8 directional or else u will end like so many noob members here never finishing their game and in the end giving up, so i still wonder why the heck others here want that their files to be encrypted most of them use enterbrain gfx not their own original ones >.>

So if u want to edit to have 8 directional character movement then u better have a good idea for the game and a team with: pixel artist,digital artist,programmer,mapper,sound artist and so on

@Charles-Z:

> Actually, i'm a self produced( I know its hard) I already made a couple of characters I use Blender 3D to make sprites (by rendering 3D pics frame by frame) and I know a little bit programming skills in VB6

I am like you and yes it is hard,well good luck with your game,if you need me just pm me (i'm a digital artist)

I did a quick search on the forum, and i couldn't find a proper tutorial on how to do it. I might have missed it though, you could always double check. There were a few topics, however, that had people trying to do this themselves. From what they were saying, it sounds rather difficult. Apparently you have to rewrite a lot of code.

You don't sound like you know a lot of vb6, so i recommend going out and learning some. Trying to make a game with a vb6 engine without knowing vb6 is pretty useless. I find it realy annoying when people just ask for the code so they can copy and paste it into their game. You don't learn a  thing, and then when things start messing up, people start pointing fingers. In the end, it'l help you a lot more if you just learn it.