Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Restarting my -Electronic Music- collection over from ground 0\. What do you recommend?

IFX

Exactly as the title says. what would you recommend to go into it? please stay on the topic of electronic music. Thanks. 

if you need further specification, i usually stick to Dubstep, Electro House, Trap, and Melbourne Bounce. 

artists who you do not need to mention:

Knife party

Ephixa

Skrillex (ew)

Excision

Datsik

Skism

(note, I had 42 gigs of music to replace, so feel free to mention whatever electronic music comes to mind, thanks)

@agoraphobic way old school.
@Henrik I totally spaced out ZD. I love the stuff he did with omar linx. I even went as far as to purchase most of his collabs with omar linx. Listening to Rudeboy without omar rapping over it seems strange.
@Colonello I adore tasty network, and zomboy is one of my faves. however, i had never heard of terminate. thanks.

@'Nobody':

> I use to be into all the dubsteps and stuff like that, but here recently I've moved away from that genre. I realized there are more aspects to music then base drops.

To be blunt, I am a producer. my whole life revolves around bass drops. However, i do listen to metal, my girlfriend forces me to listen to country, and i rather enjoy rap. However i have pretty fantastic collections of my other music preferences. the only collection im restarting is my electronic music collection.