Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I actually have a question

jianozi

As many of you know im not very good with computers,there's a compilation of star wars flash spoofs im trying to download. There in a nzb file then i assume it brings u to the .rar file and from there im lost. If anyone can tell me how i can download this i would appreciate it.I asked aj (admiral) and he says he dosn't know.His usual answer.Thank you    :huh:

Jim if you already have the Rar file you need to download 7zip, winrar, or winace. Personally 7zip is best.
Once you install 7zip just right click on the rar file and pick open archive.

If you are trying to figure out how to use the NZB file that is more work… the nzb file is for usenet, its kind of like a torrent file i believe. I've never used nzb so i cant really give you too much direction there.

Yeah NZB files were the old way of doing things. First of all you have to have access to usenet. most ISP's have access, but the file retention is really short. If your NZB file is old chances are its not in usenet anymore. You can pay for a usenet server and the retention time will be longer, but it costs a little.
I haven't used usnet in a long time so im very rusty on what they use. I guess just follow the guide that marsh posted.

You might have better luck looking up the titles in a torrent file instead.