Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Invisiable background color?

Domino_

if you using a jpg  then you cant, but if you using bmp and drawing on screen then you can mask it with something like

```
Engine_BltFast X, Y, DDS_Button, sRect, DDBLTFAST_WAIT Or DDBLTFAST_SRCCOLORKEY
```
or just make the background of the gui image you're putting that button black.

Im adding the buttons on picScreen And imgButton(1) on imagebox but Can I make all ImgButtons from picture to picturebox format and than make transperent pink place? And I added imgButtons into boxes because they dont appear on screen if picture format xD
In game:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/6bdbe602673d5ac30c4c794682c72078.png)

Buttons are all like this: ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/6dd9b71210abef2f4bd4643ca17373af.png) just left is ' - '

Also can I draw picture with functions like text?
example:
```
Call DrawText(frmMain.picCharacter.hDC, frmMain.picCharacter.width / 4 - 8, 16, Trim$(picture xD), QBColor(White))
```

So I can't make buttons background transperent in DD7 ?
Also adding a small DD8 to handle only button bg will be messy and stupid yes?

p.s. Also is there a way to do transperent backgrount to picture or picturebox? I just need to know can I do that without DD8.. But just make like making transperent first pixel…

Stop confusing terminology.

You cannot have any sort of GDI controls overlapping the screen which rely on masking.

Also don't confuse transparency and translucency. You can very easily add masked blting to EO as the _entire_ graphics engine is based off that.