Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Proxy and why life sucks -.-'

Bloo

@Robin:

> My spelling has been awful recently. I'm forced to use IE as my office doesn't like Firefox's shitty proxy settings. I get authentication spam all the time.
>
> I never realised how much I relied on those squigly red lines to point out the obvious. I'm having to actually proof read properly, now.

Try Chrome.

@Jungle:

> Try Chrome.

You're an idiot. Network was set up to work with IE. Doesn't work with anything else.

Telling me to try something is most retarded thing you can ever possibly do. The only way I'll ever concede defeat is if I've literally tried everything. There's a reason you never see me asking for help.

@Robin:

> You're an idiot. Network was set up to work with IE. Doesn't work with anything else.
>
> Telling me to try something is most retarded thing you can ever possibly do. The only way I'll ever concede defeat is if I've literally tried everything. There's a reason you never see me asking for help.

I thought there were addons for ie that spell checked.

@Anna:

> >Using Firefox
> >not turning OFF those annoying squiggly lines
> I thought you were better, Robin.

They're not annoying, they're useful. Most of the posts I make are when I'm heavily inebriated. Without them my posts are full of typos.

@Jungle:

> Were you abused as a child? I'm being completely honest here.

Certainly not your definition of the term, but I had a very, very different upbringing than you. Don't compare me to your own unnatural middle-class white American standards. That kind of shit means fuck all when you can't afford to feed your family.