Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unique Under Dev Game

mhedoos

Hello **Eclipsers** !

I wanted to get this topic up for a long time but i didn't get the chance to.So here it is

I'm looking to make a team of 3 people (including me) for a new orpg we are going to make,i got some ideas and some pixel art done (at least the template needs only some modifications).i wanted the graphics to look **cartoonish**.
The game is going to be some kind of a different type of game Fantasy and other stuff(surprise).
this is not going to be just some random fantasy crap that you always see in all games.i haven't made it all up (the story) i did some research and was inspired by soo many stuff.

Me - Story Making,Pixel art,Editing,Programming(Little mods).
Another pixel artist who is going to help me.
and a Programmer.

I can't give much information since its not done yet.
(The artist can't let you see his unfinished work) :D

I hope you guys will like it.but I'm gonna need some help so to all those who want to join please pm me your application.

Thanks for your time.

Here is a preview map with one of the sprites i made I'm currently practicing my skills :P so theres not much sprites thats why i need help to begin the making :
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/4b634a763a24ad0adbde5765590fe9a6.png)

@♥:

> Is it just be or do those tiles look similar to Slyph Online?

Similar, but that's it. Sylph's stuff was much higher quality. Didn't age as well as we'd hoped, though.

Fairly sure Harry or one of the artists just released it all anyway.