Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Knockback

Skillzalot

Ok so i got it so if a weapon has knockback it knocks and enemy back a set amount of tiles then stuns them, the issue is it stuns them before it knocks them back and i cant figure out how to get it to knock them back first then stun.

Would anybody happen to know where to edit and how i can achieve this

The problem must be order, it wouldn't make much sense if it happened at the same time, because in the end, the player would still be pushed back. If what was happening was what you said, you'd basically be saying the client is working backwards.

..? That has nothing to do with what you proposed.

@Robin:

> Just change the code order?

@Erwin:

> Thats what I'm saying..

@Whack:

> That wouldnt help because it would stun them in an instant and it would seem the same moment.

@Her0â„¢:

> The problem must be order, it wouldn't make much sense if it happened at the same time, because in the end, the player would still be pushed back. If what was happening was what you said, you'd basically be saying the client is working backwards.

@Skillzalot:

> i did change the order in my attack sub but this is happening somewhere else, it automatically stuns before knocking them back no matter what way i put it

the stun needs a time indicator to determine how long it should wait b4 instigating the stun action