Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GUI Recoloring?

Growlith1223

You can do pretty much anything through coding, however this would be far more complex and the way you want it is making it more difficult than it should be If you have a program like photoshop you can do this in less than a minuet.

If you have photoshop go to the file menu and
Image>adjustments>Hue/Saturation
Check the box that says colorize, and play with the levels until you are happy and hit okay :D

@Growlith1223:

> I know. What i am wanting is like when a player selects an option(ex. red) it changes the RGB to 255, 0, 0\. and so on. :S
> That is all that i am rly wanting XD

The easiest way to do this would be making an if statement that says if a specified option is set to something like red than it will load Mainred.jpg as the background image etc. but you have to have like a version of each of your GUI's in different colors the most organized way to do this is in your GUI folder have  folder for each color that says red, blue, green, etc.

@Grim:

> You don't think i can put effort into this? D:
> I can it's just i am a little lazy right now :P

You can, but it'd be wasted. It's piss easy when you know how to program, impossible when you don't.

Learn programming by doing simple things. Hell, my first ever Mirage system like 8 years ago was main menu music. I didn't just dive right in and start adding intense interactive boss fights. I started small, so should you.