Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can host your server or make you a website!

kroko

hallo

i am offering server hosting for your game. i have a server with 24GB ram, a Intel® Core™
i7-920 Quadcore processor and a 100/100 connection. it is located in germany. i have decided
that i cant use all that for my self. my server do currenly have linux,
but i plan to upgrade it to windows if anyone is interested in this service.
i can also make a website for you, but not host it tho.

**Price:**
This is not free tho. what i want in return is either money or your programmer/coder skills(vb6).
i am also looking for er person who can pixel art. can you do any of this things i am up for business.
if you can offer me another thing then please feel free to do that :) i will only offer 5 Eclipse servers at the time and thats including mine.

you can contact me here on this thread or in a pm. **i also use skype. add me on "henrikkroko"** i would prefer that you add me on skype.

**EDIT: i have windows server 2008 on  my server now**

Hope to hear from you!
kroko

• 2 weeks later...
24gig ram but only one quadcore? .. ridiculous.. espacially for your plans.
You should change your offer..
Give small projects a change to get a setup.. if they reached a good base you can give the more resources and they can pay you.

Your server should easely hold 8 servers at once… since eclipse doesn't need that much power.
no.. i think this machine could hold up way more than 8 i think about 16-32, because no projekt will have more than 100 players at the same time..

Get your service famous, and ppl will come .. What the most ppl need is support for the actual process not the hosting...

@kroko:

> i have a server with 24GB ram, a Intel® Core™
> i7-920 Quadcore processor.

I don't think you need paying…

And you should make a note of exactly what amount you're asking for too... considering if you said something like $5 a week that's (on a by hour basis) around about half hour of programming work you'd get a week...