Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok now i have a problem with frmmain not saving or loading proper when compliein

madyotto

please help me im learning fast but have a big problem

every time i edit the code and recompile it says (can't load frmmain refer to log (posted bellow) it then  carries on to finish compiling and then wont let me save to my VBW file so every time i edit i have to add all past and present edits into the frmmain even if i had a sucsseful version compiled with all previous edits 

this also happens when i start with a fresh ver of EO HELP :P

i have checked all file settings in windows and none are read only or protected

Line 21: Property Icon in frmMain had an invalid file reference.
Line 1344: Property TextRTF in txtChat had an invalid value.

any ideas on how to resolve this

THANKS  :confused:

I just don't trust any custom version that was put out in the Custom section by anyone less than an advanced member. There is no way to tell if they did it correctly until its too late, at that point you might as well be using Eclipse Stable or EE.

The best way to tell if its good engine is to test everything about it, or make sure the one putting it there is a credible and capable person.

Yea what ryoku said… The Starlight edit is bugged the quest system is bad and the pet system is outdated.. omega edit is basicly  made with the same thing I don't recommend that one also :) also what version of vb6 are you using? And did you install the service pack 6?

brill advise omega is derived from :S richy's 2.6 mod :(
dam my poor reading ability lol :P

ok so now the problem is that i want a good stable version to add the things i need to but i read so many posts over the last few weeks and im struggling to find them using the search function

for my project i would need/have

to set the max :
1\. NPC'S per map = 100 (done)
2\. max drop amount =50,000 for gold to drop of mobs as they can only drop 255 of any item (not found/ struggling)

also:
3\. mouse movement (found)= http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,75971.0.html

4\. projectiles (found a few plz suggest a good stable version)(IT'S no big one for me this just to use for one class if i end up making a rouge class)

5\. lighting boss frame work (Cant find but read many references to it)

6\. class defines npc's aggro range when in attack on sight (this is a request im sure it doesn't exist )

i have VB working now think i used a EO original that had been edited one of official link works brill
few others but these have been found

could someone plz point me in the direction of the Tut's i fail to find
any other help would be epic
PS. i dont want it all doing for me just to learn

(DAM my dyspraxia lol)