Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VB6 Issues

Kajamaz

So i torrented vb6, and am doing what robin told me to do in his tutoiral, so im like ok, i mount it useing deamon tools lite, and it has this weird java virtual mashene step and i did it and it wasnt in the tutoiral and when my pc booted up, it said error and it didnt install… Should i burn it on a disk or something, what am i dont wrong, i didnt miss any steps and its running in compatablity mode.

@Kajamaz:

> So i torrented vb6, and am doing what robin told me to do in his tutoiral, so im like ok, i mount it useing deamon tools lite, and it has this weird java virtual mashene step and i did it and it wasnt in the tutoiral and when my pc booted up, it said error and it didnt install… Should i burn it on a disk or something, what am i dont wrong, i didnt miss any steps and its running in compatablity mode.

You didn't do it right (or you downloaded a bad torrent). At no point in time does VB6 require Java.

@ Soul
During VB6 installation there is a restart after installation of JVM (Java Virtual Machine) That is what he meant.
After reboot the setup will automatically continue. If not just start the setup again. It'll work without the need to install JVM (cuz it is already installed)