Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you wish to have your appetite ruined… :)()

Tremor

Ok, go on the internet, and look up the guinea pig movie, you will be sad and possibly throw up, i wanna see how many people can watch the first one and/or the mermaid one… They are the scaryest and grossest horror/gore movies to ever excist...
Also, watch the human centipede, 1 and 2...
Lets see how many people will back down on this :)

P.S. To tell you the truth, i only lasted 3 minutes before turning it off.

@Jungle:

> Human Centipede was extremely pointless and unemotional. They never tied you into the characters, so you had no reason to cheer for their escape the whole time. After watching I wished that I hadn't wasted my time.

True story, Bro.

@Pete:

> Human Centipede was shit. It wasn't even as disguisting as it was made out to be. It was like a shitty gore-horror film without the actual gore.

IKR!? They didn't show half of the gore scenes. For example, they didn't show the full surgery. I wouldn't have wanted to watch that shit anyways, but it's called gore for a reason. Oh well, at least it gave the conservative pundits a lot to bitch about on late night TV.

• 2 weeks later...
@Jungle:

> IKR!? They didn't show half of the gore scenes. For example, they didn't show the full surgery. I wouldn't have wanted to watch that shit anyways, but it's called gore for a reason. Oh well, at least it gave the conservative pundits a lot to female dog about on late night TV.

"Their mouths.. went into the other's anuses"
"You mean.. no.. no.. the bible doesn't fucking say that!"