Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VB6 Application Developer

escfoe2

Hello, my name is Brandon Byers.  I'm gonna cut straight to the chase and tell you I'm looking for some side work.  If you have any sort of application that you would like designed professionally and are willing to pay for that quality, I will gladly assist you to the best of my ability.  I'm highly fluent in Visual Basic 6.0, which is a widely used language in creating business/database/and server applications worldwide. I have several applications created myself including one I recently uploaded to Eclipse:  'MyCalendar'.  It has work to be done, but it's fully functional, user-friendly, and quite helpful, but being a little idea in my head that grew old, so I pushed it aside.  I need a new idea to bring to reality, along with a little incentive.  I'll charge by the petition.  What I mean by that is your project will be programmed in sections, such as forms, in which all of the programming for that form will be uploaded to you, and under your acceptance, I will be paid, and the next petition will be uploaded and so on and so forth.  I promise you a professional and efficient application for whatever suits your needs.  To rap it up, I'd like to remind you that I am putting myself out there, my time, and my skill, for the equal benefit  for you and I.  So again, my name is Brandon and I thank you for your time spent reading this.

You could format your post to look a little more professional, a wall of text isn't what people what when looking for a person to hire, it doesn't necessarily have to be a resume, just make it look nice. and you might want to show a few examples of your work, just claiming what you made isn't very much to go on. You know, like 1 or 2 sample products.

• 2 weeks later...
@escfoe2:

> Hello, my name is Brandon Byers.  I'm gonna cut straight to the chase and tell you I'm looking for some side work.  If you have any sort of application that you would like designed professionally and are willing to pay for that quality, I will gladly assist you to the best of my ability.  I'm highly fluent in Visual Basic 6.0, which is a widely used language in creating business/database/and server applications worldwide. I have several applications created myself including one I recently uploaded to Eclipse:  'MyCalendar'.  It has work to be done, but it's fully functional, user-friendly, and quite helpful, but being a little idea in my head that grew old, so I pushed it aside.  I need a new idea to bring to reality, along with a little incentive.  I'll charge by the petition.  What I mean by that is your project will be programmed in sections, such as forms, in which all of the programming for that form will be uploaded to you, and under your acceptance, I will be paid, and the next petition will be uploaded and so on and so forth.  I promise you a professional and efficient application for whatever suits your needs.  To rap it up, I'd like to remind you that I am putting myself out there, my time, and my skill, for the equal benefit  for you and I.  So again, my name is Brandon and I thank you for your time spent reading this.

Hello, i am Death's Keeper and i have a game called Dragon Sorcerer published by my company: Vanio Games and i need a scripter :)
so PM me if you want to work for me