Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Chronicles of Starlight is Recruiting!!!!

SkywardRiver

Hello all who took their time to open this post based on either interest or just plain curiosity. I am looking for more members of a team to help create The Chronicles of Starlight. (See Eclipse Projects for more info)

The game is off to a good start with many features and bright ideas constantly pouring into the game. (See Eclipse Chronicles for more info ^.^) We work on a great pace (almost daily) on the game, and we hope to turn this into one of the more memorable of the Eclipse projects!

Please note that I am broke and that means no pay :( Sorry, but this is for fun, recognition for some, and for the joy of knowing you created a successful project.

Right at the moment, this is what we need!

>! -Mappers!!! We would like 4-5 mappers to help create the vast world of our game, The Chronicles of Starlight
>! -Co-Programmer!!! I'm not that great of a coder, so I would like a co - programmer to help me code in more custom features!
>! -Pixel Artist!!! This one is a maybe. Bothi is already on the team, but you never know, me may need a second…

We would like a decently sized team who are honest, fun-loving, hardworking people.

Note* Preferably speaks english at a fluent level.

Please give me examples of your work!

To apply either post below or PM me! Also PM me if you would like more details!

I can do all three, I'm also on daily and would love to learn and help out at the same time lmk if you got a place for me :)

-Server host!!!! ( Pixel art can be done without this, but anything else really can't :( )
-Maybe an extra mapper or two? ( To help speed along the mapping part of the game! )
-A web designer ( We need forums don't we? )

Ok, should be done by this time tomorrow, hopefully sooner. If you wish, I believe I have some of my much older work on this site you can check out.

EDIT: JUST got home, so I may be an hour or so late. Also, I am doing the Starlight Chronicles banner, not the new one.

EDIT: Put up my first char I ever made. This is very old, but I got a new computer, and this is the only one I've uploaded.

EDIT: Done, sorry I'm late, rushed it at the end, so it is not as good as I would have liked.