Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HUGE ISSUE

mattani

i see nothing in the way of a sky thingy totural/readme/ect WWWHHYYYYY is this NOT a basic thing?!
new comers need an EASY WAY to download and use this program
some ideas that need to be addressed:
no clear way of downloading this skywyre/game maker program, i spent HRS
trying to find eclipse worlds only to find out ITS NO LONGER supported!
yet its still up on MODDB/INDIEDB! :-/

As well as the MASSIVE lack of any help/totural/read-me included with this program!  :huh:

now i sure i'll get LOTS of bullsh*t over this
and i'll just block those people so dont bother
if ur not gonna help kindly P*ss-off :D

as someone who's been away over seas for a few years i'm trying to come back to something i enjoy,
so this ISNT just for me but others who may be new to this as well

thnx in advance :cool:

Up at the very top of the website click Eclipse Skywyre. Scroll down to downloads and click Skywyre Primitive V4\. Download it. Once it's downloaded you need some form of unzipper such as Winrar or the one that comes with Windows. Right click Skywyre Primitive V4 in your downloads folder and there should be an option to unzip or extract it. Go in to the client folder and run "Eclipse Runtimes.exe" Afterwards start both the server and client. In the client register an account like you'd normally do with any game. Now that you're registered and logged in go to the server. Under the players section right click your name and make yourself an administrator. Afterwards in the client type "/admin" (without the " ") which will bring up the admin panel. Now you'll have access to every game editor and can start making your game. :)

@'Colonello':

> Up at the very top of the website click Eclipse Skywyre. Scroll down to downloads and click Skywyre Primitive V4\. Download it. Once it's downloaded you need some form of unzipper such as Winrar or the one that comes with Windows. Right click Skywyre Primitive V4 in your downloads folder and there should be an option to unzip or extract it.  Go in to the client folder and run "Eclipse Runtimes.exe"  Afterwards start both the server and client. In the client register an account like you'd normally do with any game. Now that you're registered and logged in go to the server. Under the players section right click your name and make yourself an administrator. Afterwards in the client type "/admin" (without the " ") which will bring up the admin panel. Now you'll have access to every game editor and can start making your game. :)

THANK U SO MUCH.

ok well that worked but wheres the map editor ect

> now i sure i'll get LOTS of bullsh*t over this
>
> and i'll just block those people so dont bother
> if ur not gonna help kindly P*ss-off

Yeah great attitude buddy. It's true that there needs to be some newbie guide though, however I also vote for some more rules to avoid low effort posts like these.