Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse origins i need questions answered before i get it

oileme

hi i need help with EO and i want to know before i get it _is there any way to turn of blood and gore because im 12 and im making this for an audience of 10 to 14
also is there a way to make classes like the old won anyway thanks in advance oh and big thanks to
ROBIN the cretor of eclipse origins :]

:cheesy: :embarrassed: :huh: :sad: :P ;) :bstar: :mad:  :star: :confused: :rstar:_

@Zopto:

> just delete blod jbg from  client/data/grafic
> yes it is posoble  to make classes like old ee but you mast hawe vb6 and you mast know source coding…

LORD. Deleting would generate an error. Just make the picture transparent, oileme.

If you delete the blood.bmp it will give an error because there will be nothing to load.
In      ' load persistent surfaces
delete  If FileExist(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\blood.bmp", True) Then Call InitDDSurf("blood", DDSD_Blood, DDS_Blood)

You can delete it and it will work fine. The graphics system does a FileExist check before rendering anything.

If that doesn't convince you ([**context**](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=71375.0)):
@Robin:

> It works, but only because I check to make sure the graphics exist before rendering anything.
>
> This is actually better than a transparent image because this'll cause the entire blood system to be bypassed.
>
> Obviously that was an accident on their part, but still.

@Soul:

> You can delete it and it will work fine. The graphics system does a FileExist check before rendering anything.
>
> If that doesn't convince you ([**context**](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=71375.0)):

so growly and i  answer  coreect?

@Zopto:

> so growly and i  answer  coreect?

Yes .
Soul is right ,dummy me.
It says "If FileExist"   

Yep so you can delete that image if you don't want blood