Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Font.

Kajamaz

What is the font that eclipse origins uses. I will eventually use my own font for the gui, but what font is used for the ui. Like the character button. If you cant answer or dont know, dont answer, im sick of crap answers, all i want is the font name cuz i want to make a button simular, thanks.

Hm, I have a problem with font. I make my game in Russian (Its a "Ы, Ъ,Ю,Ф,Й" and other letters). And in Win XP it was great, and all letters I see. But in Win Vista, or Win 7 I have a not displayed characters(ζΐΰΫέί) instead of my desired text. I think its a font, but in a computer with Win 7 I have all fonts (I look it with Georgia and Arial). So, now I think problem in Character encodings. Who know, where I can change it?

@QNicolya:

> Hm, I have a problem with font. I make my game in Russian (Its a "Ы, Ъ,Ю,Ф,Й" and other letters). And in Win XP it was great, and all letters I see. But in Win Vista, or Win 7 I have a not displayed characters(ζΐΰΫέί) instead of my desired text. I think its a font, but in a computer with Win 7 I have all fonts (I look it with Georgia and Arial). So, now I think problem in Character encodings. Who know, where I can change it?

Dla thevo tebe nuzna ruski?