Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Upgrade Game system

Infinite Studios

Hello, I am a beginner Eclipse designer, but I have been working with EE 2.7, and have around 100-120 maps that I need to convert to EO so I can update to the modern system, all I need to transfer is the maps, I will rebuild all the items and sprites. Can anyone please help? If I need to I can strip out all of the scripting on them so it's just the images. Will this be possible? Thanks in advance,
Captian Zaco of Infinite Studios.

Short answer: No, also we don't support any engine prior to Eclipse Origins anymore.

Longer answer: You'd have to create a conversion tool. Not that hard exactly, allow me to explain …

You'd copy the data from the EE27 map file, one piece at a time, and then save it in the EO map file format.

For example .. (not real)
EE27 Format
Width
Height
Name
Moral

Would be copied and placed in EO Format (again not real) ...
Name
Moral
Width
Height

It would be. Or you can always ask someone to build a converter for you. Its actually really not hard once you figure out what your doing. This why would save you some time. But if a downtime for the game is not a problem I'd say go with the re making for most people would want some cash or something in return for coding the convertor.