Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diabo 3 goes live whos playing?

@Joyce:

> I don't get why it's rated that way, it's too cartoony to be taken serious.. And Tera with all it's full glory nudity gets away with 12+ in Europe, what?
>
> Anyway, I've been playing it off and on and while I am a little dissapointed comparing it to Diablo II it's a decent game.

The blood in it and the fact that the monsters burst into pieces.
And you saw what blizzard did for people saying it was too cartoony. (Secret pony level :P)

Only thing I was disappointed about is how easy the game is, making you play on normal mode.

The normal mode thing kinda bugs me as well. I unlock harder modes by finishing the game.. But when I'm done I'm sure as hell not going to follow the same story again just because it's a bit harder this time around. o_ O

Well I have been playing through it again, I want to try and get to inferno.
In order to upgrade the artisans and stuff you have to play the harder modes to get the tomes and pages.

Although I don't mind to much going through the story again, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I have noticed you get way better rares out of the harder modes too, so if your trying to max out characters and get rares/legendary items for the RMAH then it is pretty good.

@Joyce:

> The normal mode thing kinda bugs me as well. I unlock harder modes by finishing the game.. But when I'm done I'm sure as hell not going to follow the same story again just because it's a bit harder this time around. o_ O

Than you got the wrong game, the game is made around the fact that you play the same levels over and over on harder and hard difficulties and on different classes I see no changes in this from diablo 2 - diablo 3 it's just how the game is made to be played.